Major Steps for E-commerce Website DevelopmentWhen developing E-commerce website keep follow the following steps
Step 1: Planning and ResearchThe first step in e-commerce website development is planning and research. This involves defining the scope of the project, identifying target customers, and researching competitors. Consider the following questions:
- Who is the target audience?
- What are the USP(unique selling points) of the business?
- What features should be included in the website?
- Who are the competitors, and how can the website stand out from them?
- Gathering this information will help guide the rest of the development process.